We all have had times in our life when life got all dull. No reason to smile. Nothing to smile about. You just getting through life. How do you cheer up that person in our life? when they are going these moments in life you can call and talk or you can a text them? The question is, how then do you craft a text that works like magic?
Here are 37 text messages that will cheer up your friend and give them a reason to smile.
- Nice people are – always friendly, always smiling and always giving. Send this to a nice person – i just did!
- Its big,
Before you get ideas – it’s a big hug from me to you!
- Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you.
So when things go wrong and you feel like giving up – remember you’ve got me!
- Lovely wishes 2 a lovely person on a lovely day.
- A smile is –
The lighting system of the face,
The cooling system of the brain
The healing system of the heart.
Keep smiling always.
- People will always throw stones in your path.
What will happen depends on what you make out of it– a wall or a bridge! So cheer up and move on.
- Life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed. Make the best of this day!
- God will not give you a burden you can’t handle.
So, if you find yourself in a mess that’s impossible,
take it as a compliment – god thinks you can do it!
- You are the light of my world,
The music in my heart and
The first thought of my day.
So smile and have a nice day.
- Remember that you are needed.
There is at least one important work to be done
that will not be done unless you do it.
- Knowing is not enough;
we must apply.
Willing is not enough;
we must do.So have faith in yourself.
- The biggest enemy of success is “fear of failure”
so when fear knocks at your door,
send courage to open the door
and success will wait for you.
- Enjoy the little things,
for one day you may look back
and realize they were actually the things that mattered!
- If 5 seconds of smile can make a photograph more beautiful,
Then just imagine if you keep always smiling
how beautiful your life will be.
So keep smiling !!!!!
- Don’t ask Him for a lighter load
but ask Him for a stronger back.
- Life has many roads to take, and some may lead astray. In this time of sadness, take it day by day. I am here for you always.
- A smile is nearly always
inspired by another smile…
Here’s one for you and let it spread around!
- Better not to worry because if u r worried u get a wrinkle,
so why don’t u smile & get a dimple.
Always smile and be happy.
- Sorry about your loss. Remember that all things in life must pass, even the greatest sorrow. But I will be here for you always.
- Every bad situation has something positive…even a clock that has stopped is correct twice a day. So keep the faith and have a great day!
- Keep smiling and
one day life will get tired of upsetting you!
- Cheer up! Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
- A smile is a wonderful thing – it warms the heart and cools the sting. Keep smiling – always.
- Life is short.
Break the rules.
And never regret anything that made you smile!
- Life itself can have its ups and downs, but so much depends on you
For you determine what it is with each little thing you do. Cheer up and look ahead
- When you look for the rainbow, even when there’s a gray sky,
Don’t be surprised if the rain clouds pass you by and the sun comes out.
- Cheer up! Because you just received a text message from someone who cares.
- Life is like a kaleidoscope, you get lots of views. So forget what people say and cheer up.
- Girls misuse it!
Models sell it!
Photographers cage it!
Doctors advice it!
Death freezes it!
Artists create it!
Guess, what’s that?
It’s smile! Keep smiling!!
- Welcome this day with a smile on your lips and a good thought in your heart.
And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- Life is like music. It has high notes and low notes. No matter how high or low your notes may be, keep in tune with god and you’ll never go out of tune in the music of life.
- The happiest people don’t have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
- Always ask god to give you what you deserve & not what you desire.
Your desires may be few but you deserve a lot.
- Holding a grudge is like letting someone live rent-free in your head. So let go of the hurt and cheer up.
- Trusting God won’t make the mountain smaller but it will make climbing easier. Hope you will be able to climb all your mountains today and every day.
- You can’t bring back yesterday,
You can’t look into tomorrow.
So the only gift you have is today.
That is why it’s called the present.
>>> Next Article >>> 10 Amazing Tricks To Cheer Her Up