Henna designs are gorgeous. Now you can even incorporate these into nail art. The following steps show you how to do so at home without having to spend money on a nail artist. Remember though you should have a steady hand.
What you need:
Two contrasting colours of nail polish
Nail Vanish Remover
Base Coat and Top Coat
Think Nail Polish Brush
1) Wash your hands thoroughly and nails with a nail brush. If you had other polish on nails, remove it with the remover, then wash hands again.
2) Apply the base coat (not a must) then wait to dry
3) Of you two chosen colours, make the darker one the base color. Apply evenly then wait till dry
4) With the thin brush, apply just two petals at the corner of your nail. Make sure these petals are real tiny.
5) Draw a semicircle to ‘seal’ the dots in. Don’t put it too close to the petals
6) Paint on minute dots on the inside of the semicircle
7) On the outside of the semicircle, draw on more, but much smaller semicircles, to make it look like flower petals. Wait doe these to dry
8) Between the petals, draw thin lines
9) Engulf these lines in more petals. Wait for these to dry
10) Like step 8, draw thin lines between these petals as well, then add a ‘v’ beside them. To make this ‘blossom’ effect
11) End the design with dots across the ‘blossom’
12) Voila! Henna Nail Art Design!
You can change it, alter it to your liking. This is the beauty of DIYs!!