Technology keeps on changing and if you went in coma for a couple of days, you’d come to when there’s totally a new thing regarding technology. Early this morning
mobile phone manufacturers Oppo launched a new product into the Kenyan market. The Chinese smartphone maker now unveiled its Oppo F3 smartphone whose main feature is a dual selfie Camera. Yes, it has two front-cameras for taking selfies. The first cam is for a selfie, well. You alone or you and your friend but once a third party joins the group for a selfie, the phone switches cameras to a group camera for a welfie. The welfie camera has a wider coverage compared to the selfie camera.
The launch attracted the who’s who of the celebdom, with media personalities like Julie Gichuru coming to witness the giants render selfie sticks obsolete. In attendance too were comedians like Njugush, artistes including Khaligraph and Elani. Renowned actor Nick Mutuma was the Mc of the day.
Here are some of the phone’s features;
- Main camera: 13MP f/2.2, Secondary camera: 16MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.4
- Memory- 4GB RAM, 64 GB Onboard storage (By the way, this one ios expandable upto 256 GB!)
- Processor- Octacore Mediatek MT6750T
- O.S- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0 layered on top
- Battery- 3,200mAh non-removable
- Connectivity- Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, microUSB 2.0
- Display- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD, 401 ppi protected by Gorilla Glass 5
- Additional deets- Fingerprint sensor (embedded in the capacitive home button), FM radio, Dual-SIM.