A 19 year old girl has died in Kiambu after after a Sheesha smoking fun weekend with friends at a local pub.

Hannah Magiri is said to have been smoking sheesha with her friends at Club 69 in Ruaka before she was taken home unconscious and eventually died on Monday.

19yr-old girl dies after Sheesha smoking spree in Kiambu

Her mother Grace Nduta said:

“She was brought unconscious and we took her to a clinic in Muchatha. Doctors said she had been poisoned and she did not speak until she died on Monday,”

May the young girl Rest In Peace.

 

Photo Credits: K24