Google said in a statement on Tuesday Project X topped the list for the most prominent searches by Kenyans in March
The list below summarizes the top ten searches in March
- Project X. People wanted to know why the infamous party was banned.
- Caroline Herschel, known for her significant contributions to astronomy.
- Equinox, the heat had people going crazy y’all
- Yellow Fever; The first case in 25 years was reported in Kenya; the Health ministry issued an alert to points of entry to the country, hospitals and counties following the death of the 31-year-old man at Kenyatta Hospital.
- Brussels terror attack that took place on the morning of March 22
- Kericho by-elections which took place on March 7 came sixth,
- Moses Wetangula’s alleged physical altercation with his wife.
- Maurice Matheka was the eighth most popular search, following a video of the sex therapist issuing instructions.
- Palm Sunday, a Christian holiday marked on March 20
- Maria Sharapova, who announced that she had tested positive for banned substance meldonium at the Australian Open in January.
Another prominent fact in the statement released by google was the ‘How to section’
The most popular search was ‘Hows to calculate safe days?’..well, I guess the Kenyan girls are more concerned about avoiding pregnancy rather than avoiding STD’s