By participating in the competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will be interpreted by The Insyder, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding:
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition. The competition is open to residents and citizens of the Republic of Kenya aged eighteen (18) years and above.
2. The challenge will run every Wednesday.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, participants will be required to Like The Insyder Magazine Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/Insydermagazine), follow our Twitter handle (https://twitter.com/theinsyder) or follow us on our Instagram handle @TheInsyder (https://instagram.com/theinsyder/).
- Every Wednesday, The Insyder will ask fans who are ELIGIBLE to participate to send their photos to our Whatsapp number (0724176088) and share it on our Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram platforms tagging us where necessary. The Picture with the most TOTAL likes from all those platforms gets to the opportunity to be crowned that week’s WCW. However, The Insyder reserves the right to decide on the winner regardless of the above.
- Please note that opportunity is not transferable and shall not be awarded cash or any other prizes. All participants and winners indemnify The Insyder, their advertising agencies, and other parties such as distributors and suppliers against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of or from their participation in any way howsoever in this competition, including, as a result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise on the part of The Insyder.
- The Organizers may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable The Insyder ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions if need be. Should any of the participant or winner be found not to have complied with these terms they shall be automatically disqualified. The Insyder may require the winner (at no fee) to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on our social media platforms when accepting their prizes and/or after they received their prize if any.
- The Insyder shall have the right to use any photographs or video footage of any winners in any medium for one year following their submission. The Insyder does not require participants to send airtime; money or other consideration in order to be eligible and The Insyder will not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person failing to heed this caution.
By sending your pictures to the dedicated Insyder number, you agree to the above conditions.