Moi University students are in major shock as one of their own has passed on due to tragic circumstances. This was after one of their own ,Camillah Selina Mahelo met her death on Friday last week due to an alleged cocaine overdose.

Most sources indicate that she passed on from poisoning but a more reliable source points towards the lethal drug.

According to Mahelo’s friends and police report, the late died after being poisoned. However, some of her friends who were with her prior to the unfortunate incident, Mahelo died from cocaine overdose.
The late, together with four of her friends had attended a party at Kimumu in Eldoret town where they indulged in alcohol and other stuff including cocaine.Her friends ,all students from University of Eldoret have since been arrested to assist in investigations .According to Eldoret East police boss Andason Furaha,the four are being held in connection with the death of Maheklo who died after an outing they had attended.

Camillah Mahelo the student who died after the incident./MATHEWS NDANYI

The deceased had visited her boyfriend who is a student at the University of Eldoret since February 8th and on Thursday last week,they went out and returned to his hostel with other students.It is until later that night when she complained of not feeling well and was given water but her condition worsened. She was rushed to a private hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Our heartfelt condolences go out to the family of Camillah.