Kenya’s leading youth entertainment brand is offering an internship position to THREE lucky writers. The job opportunity comes with a reasonable monthly stipend and will give you invaluable experience of both our digital and print platforms, where your best work will be published.
- Super Powers Required
• Ability to produce fresh, funky &fantastic ideas is absolutely mandatory
• Be a 4th year, pursuing a degree in Journalism, Communication or equivalent
• Have at least2 years’ experience as a writer working in a university magazine/newspaper environment
• Completely computer literate and tech savvy
• You MUST have your own active blog, and also preferably, a Facebook page
• A genuine interest in youth culture – proven participation with youth or in youth-related activities will be an added advantage
• Must have a portfolio of work
• Must have a Klout score of 50 and above (to find out your Klout score log on to www.klout.com)
The selection will depend on level of experience, and proven writing& creativity prowess.
Zoom Cover Letter of application and CV to: email@example.com or before
Thursday, February 12th, 2014