Major roads will be closed from today to Monday to pave way for the 35 delegates who are in the country for a conference. The Tokyo International Conference on African Development will be taking place at the KICC.
The roads that will be affected are;
1. Parliament road between Kaunda street to Haile Sellasie avenue junction
2. Harambee avenue between Uhuru highway to Harambee avenue Taifa road junction
3. Taifa Road between Harambee avenue and City hall way
4. City Hall way between Uhuru highway and Moi avenue
5. Standard street between Wabera and Kimathi street
6. Mama Ngina street between Wabera and Simba street
7. Wabera street between city hall way and standard street
So there you have it, please bare yourself for some crazy traffic.